Friday, June 24, 2011

Poetry book is up at last. :)

I've only worked on it for 13 years, it's about time, eh?  Lovely link!  Pass it along!  400 pages (in Open Office) of lovely flowing words.  I kept this in chronological order as much as possible, having gathered it all from 100 different places where I wrote over time, so it is sort of my-life-in-poetry, over the last 15 years or so.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0056VAR2O



Now off I go!  I have more writing to do.  And more coffee to brew.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Becca,

    Still reading and enjoying this daily. Have you seen this picture? Talk about bony fingered limbs: TreeHand

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Eric!! And wow, that is a really cool picture!!

    ReplyDelete

You may use html tags to post links, if you like! HTML code help, if you need it.