Welcome back to our challenges! I hope to have these weekly again, as I am able, and am excited to see what you have for us!
As a prize, I can offer a copy of one of my published works (can be found, linked, on the left), or if you already have them, editing services for a piece of work, 5 pages or shorter.
OR (while offers last)!!! You can steal one of my winner prizes from me! I will GIVE you my coupon code if you prefer, to one of the winner things over on NaNo.
With this in mind, we can pick a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, and allow the first place person to choose first, second second, and so on. :)
http://www.nanowrimo.org/offers (I only withhold the Dragon Naturally Speaking code. This one's for my dad, who wants to get back into writing, but cannot always manage the keyboard for long periods of time.)
This week's challenge, Snow Frosted, needs to be to me by the end of the day Thursday, 12-13-2012. We'll aim for 1500 words this time, anything less than that is okay. We have been NaNo-ing it up, and 1500 is a good amount to get in a good word count, get in a good story, and not go overboard.
Remember the rules:
- Edit your work for grammar and spelling as best as you can.
- Post it on your own blog and LINK it here in the comments.
- Stay UNDER the word count for the week
- Have it to be by Midnight, Mountain Standard Time, on the day listed above.
- You must use the photo as inspiration for your story, in some way.
- The work in question needs to be written FOR this challenge. Otherwise, it is cheating! And the point of this is to improve our skills, not win.
- Have FUN! :)