Friday, December 2, 2011

I write like...

Because I'm bored and having fun this morning, and now I'm waiting for my coffee to brew so I have permission to get to work...  (editing, not work-work.  That's later tonight, silly!)


I write like
Chuck Palahniuk
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

I think this is the third time I've seen this, and I'm wondering how accurate it is.  And if it's good or bad.  I admit I don't read a lot and I'm still unsure about who he is!  :P  Shhhhh, don't tell!

OOOOH!  I just looked him up.  Writer of Fight Club!  That book is sitting right here.  I knew the name was familiar-ish but didn't know from where.  I am now officially happy with my designation.  :)  Off I go then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may use html tags to post links, if you like! HTML code help, if you need it.