Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Laughing at myself!

I fell asleep before midnight!  I was waiting up, and vaguely realized it was after midnight, but was too fuzzy brained to know what to do about it.

Oh well, I have alarms set that start at 6am, even though I don't usually need to be up until 7 or 7:30..  and my little happy smart alarm on my phone worked for the second day in a row.  Usually, I'm a "turn it off!" back to sleep person, and it takes several alarms to get anywhere on actually waking up.  This smart alarm thing is pretty cool!

It plays a soft happy sound of your choice and turns on a little light (about as bright as a night light, and strong enough to hit my ceiling from the night stand) for as long as you decide.  I set mine for half an hour, not expecting the quiet sound to wake me up at all.  But it worked yesterday, and it worked today!  So, I guess I'll have to decide if I really want to be up at 6am every day or not.

Anyway, the coffee just beeped to say it's brewed, and real clothes are calling me.  It's kinda chilly in here.  Clothes good.  (most of the time, anyway!)  And coffee good!  (All the time, duh!)  Probably should find my glasses and turn a light on in here.

It's NaNo time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may use html tags to post links, if you like! HTML code help, if you need it.