Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger

These are the things I put in my coffee filter this morning.  I was dreaming, the other day, of pumpkin spice creamer and decided, screw that, I'll make pumpkin spice COFFEE.

I have one of those awesome grind & brew coffee makers that take a couple minutes to clean properly before you make a fresh pot (FRESH POTS!) ...  but they make some of the best coffee.  I love that I can set it up the night before and still have just-ground beans in my coffee in the morning when the alarm time hits.

Freshly ground is the only way to go.  If you pre-grind your beans, shame on you!

Also, if you have a burner constantly going under your coffee carafe, shame on you!  Burn your poor innocent coffee?!  I...  I don't know if I can talk to you anymore.  It's much more humane to warm the (thermal) carafe and have the burner turn off, like my lovely machine, or if you have a glass carafe, move into a pre-warmed thermal one.

Your coffee deserves better than to be burned.  No, YOU deserve better than burnt coffee.

Nothing is worse.  Now, go make a pot.  And do it right.  Make me proud.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may use html tags to post links, if you like! HTML code help, if you need it.